Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hwinceFL Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2017, 08:08 AM
    Using Acrobat in Access 2007
    I am using Access 2007 under Windows 10. I have created a table which I would like to print out. How can I set the specifications for Acrobat, such as landscape vs. portrait output, top/bottom/side borders, etc. Thanks for your guidance.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 7, 2017, 10:36 AM
    I thought this was part of the print or print preview menu. When you hit print a menu pops up with those options and more.
    msonumber Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2017, 05:54 AM
    If you want to access acrobat in MS Access 2007 then you can use ASP.net on your system.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 8, 2017, 06:35 AM
    Access has native support for PDF creation. But what you export to PDF is a report. Set your report for the orientation, borders, etc. Then you can print the report to PDF from the Print Preview menu or use DoCmd.OutputTo command to do it programmatically.

Quote Originally Posted by msonumber View Post
    If you want to access acrobat in MS Access 2007 then you can use ASP.net on your system.
    Not a good answer. This has nothing to do with ASP.Net.
    hwinceFL Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2017, 09:47 AM
    Hello Scott, Thanks so much for your very helpful guidance. Just a couple of more questions -- the line thickness in the report appears to be "double space"; how do I set in to "single" or otherwise; also, when I am in Print Preview I don't see a way to change the output from Documents\*.pdf to my preferred naming and location. I would appreciate your further guidance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with run-time error in Access 2007 [ 0 Answers ]

I am getting a confusing error in my use of moving one form to another. First, a user (me) logs in by selecting his record from a pull-down list and enters his appropriate password. When PW is valid, the Main Menu form is open. "Access level" in the user's record controls access authorization for...

EditBox in Ribbon Access 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for vba code that Clears an editBox on the Ribbon. But the code should not be fired by the editBox but rather from another button on the Ribbon. Joe

Access 2007 eula & gen'l question(s) [ 3 Answers ]

Bit o' background: 1. I've become proficient with DatabasePro and give it a 7 out of 10. It does what I want database-wise but difficult to get to web display. 2. I give Zoho Creator 8.5 out of 10. It's free and online, but I fear one day they'll go away or start charging. 3. I've...

Obtaining my 2007 w2 via online access [ 8 Answers ]

Where do I go online to obtain a copy of my 2007 w2?

Access 2007 Runtime FREE! [ 1 Answers ]

Microsoft has released the Runtime file for Access 2007 as a free download. This runtime allows users to run Access 2007 compatible databases without having purchased Access or Office Pro. Also free is the Developer Extensions that allow you to package an Access app with the Runtime in an...

View more questions Search