Ask
    glenda4 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2017, 06:41 AM
    Citalopram
    How long do side effects last when tapering off citalopram 10mg
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 7, 2017, 12:21 PM
    This depends on too many variables to answer: how long you took it, what your taper schedule is, and most important, your own body. Each person will be different. That's why a doctor monitors the tapering.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diagnosed with depression and I was put on Citalopram [ 1 Answers ]

Last October I was diagnosed with depression and I was put on Citalopram tablets and everything got too much for me and I took an overdose.I had to leave college due to this and have now been forced to sign on due to no money and have started to feel very depressed and suicidel again . I just feel...

I've took 22 citalopram tabs [ 7 Answers ]

I am severely depressed iknow suicide is so selfish I have children and a hubby he at work and I've took 22 of my anti depressant pills its not a cry for help I fell I don't want to be here anymore

Experience with citalopram [ 7 Answers ]

I'm not really sure whether this is the right subject to be writing under, but what the hell! My boyfriend of six months has just revealed that he has been taking the drug citalopram for just over a year, due to suffering from anxiety attacks and depression. A lot has happened to him in recent...

Sexual problems and citalopram [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! I was diagnosed with depression recently, and anyway, the doctor put me on citalopram, which actually helped a great deal. There's a history of it in my family and my mother was on the same stuff. Ive noticed some side effects with it, not the least of which has been either...

Side effects of citalopram and how to counteract them? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, Ive been having a lot of problems with depression lately, and my family has a history of it. My doctor recently put me on citalopram, and by recently I mean 5 days ago. Needless to say man oh man do I feel weird. I realize for the first 2 to 3 weeks ill probably feel weird. ...

View more questions Search