Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JimKen57 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2017, 01:18 PM
    Wikipedia - Expired PKI Certs
    Tough question:

Has anyone ever dealt with a site (ex: Wikipedia) whose PKI certs where you work have expired? I know that there are updated certs available for this site - but all we have are the expired certs, and an inability to log on. I'm just not sure how to contact the site and request the updated certs. Any ideas? P.S. My work location states that this is all on Wikipedia. It's totally up to them. Agreed? Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby birth certs and father's in jail in Indiana [ 1 Answers ]

Can an incarcerated father sign his baby's berth cert and the baby have his last name if that's also what mom wants in Indiana?

5 consecutive serial # 1957 $1 silver certs. [ 0 Answers ]

5 consecutive serial numbers. # range is b69814238a-42a with c112 all new unc. My stepdad bought them from the bank the day they came out, took them home and put them between the pages of an encyclopedia. What is value? These are 1957 series silver certs. No folds, dog ears rips, tears or...

Wikipedia [ 11 Answers ]

Is it not true that this site is basically maintained by individuals? We cannot take all of the info on this site for fact as we could an encyclopedia. I have found many inconsistencies when looking on this website, and am able to prove it wrong. For instance this page: ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.