Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovemichael2014 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2017, 10:41 AM
    Pregnancy Symptoms but Period Started?
    In May around the time I was ovulating, my boyfriend and I had sex, then in June, I had my period which was a bit heavy and slightly painful. This month, my period was three days late, when it started it was a very bright pink that was hardly noticeable. The bright pink lasted two and a half days and then became a period. Usually my periods are a bit heavy at times then lighten up. They never start as very light. This period has been light to moderate and only had cramping once. Since June, I have had symptoms of pregnancy: Nausea, even when riding in a car I felt sick and that doesn't happen at all. Also fatigue, a bit of a higher body temperature, cravings, insomnia, increase in saliva, extreme mood swings that go from being angry to crying, very sensitive and sore breasts, blue veins, a few bumps on the nipples, foot cramp at night, and headaches. My boyfriend and I are trying to have a baby, but with this period we lose hope. More on my background in case it can affect it, I had my son back in 2014 and was on depo provera for a year and a half. And I can't make it to a doctor until August and did two pregnancy tests back in June after that weird period ended and read negative.
    Any answers will be great, thank you so much 😊
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2017, 10:54 AM
    Since you say ovulating.. were you keeping a basal temp chart, or taken medical tests to find out when you actually ovulate? Phone apps are worthless as ovulation is NOT universal with women at a specific point in their period.

Also the Internet "symptoms" can always be many other things as well. They aren't exclusive to pregnancy individually OR in combination.

If you took a home pregnancy test.. it has to be taken at the right time of day. And that is ONLY right after you wake up from your nights sleep the first time you pee... or you have to wait until the next day. Otherwise a false negative is much more likely.

Those test should be at least 2 weeks AFTER your period was due...too early and you might have a false negative.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy symptoms, but got my period [ 1 Answers ]

I am having almost all pregnancy symptoms except missed period. This time my period come 2 days before due date , started with brown spotting then bleeding and remains for 2 days only.Can I still be pregnant?

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

4 day period (usually 7) and pregnancy symptoms [ 0 Answers ]

My husband and I are trying to conceive and we had sex on my highest fertility day last month and then about 2 days later I was having symptoms of pregnancy. I then got my early for like 2 days but it was only spotting like brown. Then it stopped and I got my period on the expected day and it has...

I have pregnancy symptoms thought I was started my period today 6day late culd I b pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I started my period six days late I started 4days late in nov its now march my periods has been regular I was on birth control for 8yrs been off for 8months been trying to get pregnant for six month used ovalation calender for march we had sex 4-5 days high fertility and on ovalation days had a lot...

Symptoms of Pregnancy and Then Started My Period [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out what's going on with me. Me and my boyfriend (who is currently living and working in another state) were together from 8/23 through 8/28. I started my period on 8/29 but it ended just three days later (my cycle usually lasts about 8-9 days). And it stopped abruptly on...

View more questions Search