Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    guest2 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2017, 10:34 AM
    Home security system
    Residential security system. Looking ti replace my old system. But still want t use the hard wiring that I have in place. Also my system announces each zone when opened or closed etc. Example " entry door opened" "garage door opened" kitchen window opened. I would like a system that still has that feature. It should be available but I have not located one yet.

Thanks
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2017, 09:07 AM
    Most are Capable of that, I like the DSC Power Series, PC 1832, you can program zones to give 4 different sounds. I have a Door/window Transmitter in my Truck, It has a certain chime as does shed in back, front door, and Garage. I can Hear WHERE a door opened, don't have to look at a Keypad. They have optional Touch Screen Keypad, PTK 5507, you can Google key pad and panel. Out of the box it handles 8 Hardwired zones, can add expander(s) to handle the 32 Maximum zones, If you add the receiver, then you can add wireless contacts, Motions, smokes, keyfob's for arming/disarming. It also has programmable outputs.
    I have one system in that Shuts off AC if any perimeter doors are opened more than 5 minutes, also turns off AC if Smoke is detected, so it doesn't spread smoke throughout the house, or more air for the fire, I also have about 7 hardwired, 8 wireless zones that are water sensors at toilets, sinks, water heater, washer, dishwasher, fridge, anything with water and if any sense water, it shuts off a 1 inch ball valve. Unlimited what you can do.

If you add the TL-150, there is an APP that allows viewing Zone status(left a door open?), arm and disarm as well, no monthly. Get the 4.6 Version or better(4.7 is currently used in another country, not US yet?) Very reliable.
    Live in South Florida?

I also will work anywhere?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ADT security system [ 3 Answers ]

My monitor is still beeping but we no longer have service

Home freeze warning system need a wireless alarm system that will reach 100 yards + [ 1 Answers ]

I have a heated building with no phone line. If the temp. drops I would like a alarm to sound at another location about 100 yards+ away.

How do I use the bypass mode on my home security system? [ 1 Answers ]

A zone is flashing but there is actually no problem.. I cannot seem to get the "bypass" mode to kick in... just says NETWORX circa 2004/5. Any suggestions?

Home security camera to be viewed on all TVs in the home? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I just got a wireless security camera and set it up. I want to be able to tune to a specific channel (ch. 88 for example) on all the TVs in my home to be able to view the camera. I bought a video modulator and set the channel to 88 (it gives me two modes to choose from: UDF...

Home Security System Inventor [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find detailed information about the African American Inventor Marie Brown or she may be known as Marie Van Brittan Brown?

View more questions Search