Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tatla Posts: 55, Reputation: 5

Jul 4, 2017, 06:57 AM
    What should I do to make my hair healthy and heavy?
    I had very long, healthy and heavy hair before marriage, and after marriage it remained so for around 5-6 years, even as after the birth of my first baby i.e. a girl, the hair had a bit fall, but after the birth of my second baby i.e. a son, my hair started falling and my belly started gaining. I want a slim body and a healthy long hair, which is the dream of my husband, as he had married me because of these two features. Even as the feminist or real love issues are not applicable in my/our case, as his love is intact, but the hair/obesity issue is an issue, which is concerned with my beauty. I want to look dashing, as I was earlier.

Kindly provide me a solid solution.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 4, 2017, 06:46 PM
    If you are not eating a thoroughly healthy diet all during pregnancy and while breast feeding, or all the time actually, then the baby gets the best nutrients first, and age takes a toll on our bodies anyway.
    You hair is part of your whole health.
    Google pre-natal vitamins, and then research foods that contain high amounts of them. See if your typical meals each day contained them, and if not, start eating a better diet.
    Now that the children are born, of course, it isn't about taking pre-natal vitamins. It's seeing what you missed.
    If you want to say what you usually eat and drink, say so here, and all of us can offer advice.
    Be sure to say what country and culture you are in.
    Story Writer Posts: 108, Reputation: 13

Jul 5, 2017, 03:53 AM
    I ate good, though not healthy, due to lack of knowledge and guidance, food during the pre-natal and post-natal period, including breast-feeding one. I am a purely vegetarian woman of around 39, and eat one roti/chapatti (wheat-floor bread with curd/yoghurt), with a cup of hot milk, followed by a lunch with dal (made of pulses) or sabzi (made of vegetables) and some fruit in the evening and almost no dinner. That is my daily diet. I go to my office on Activa, a two-wheeler, and the office is 8-km ride/drive from my home. I use a little make-up, and I tie my hair in a simple braid without any accessories and without any styling or trimming/cutting/rounding etc. Kindly give suggestions. I would, at the same time, like to add that I belong to Punjab, a state in India. The district is Ludhiana. I live in urban area. I avoid junk food, tea and coffee, eggs and other fast foods.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 5, 2017, 03:32 PM
    Are both of you the same person?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 5, 2017, 04:06 PM
    Do you have two accounts, or is Tatla, and Story Writer, two different people? Two active accounts on this site, is not allowed for obvious reasons. Please advise.

As we get older our hair thins, especially after having children. It's just life, not much you can do about it. Eating healthy and taking vitamins helps, but you'll likely never get back the hair you had before you had kids. Same with your body. You can lose weight, but there will always be parts of your body that won't be the same after having kids, unless you undergo plastic surgery. Skin stretches to accommodate fat and a baby, but it doesn't go back to normal afterwards. It's just a part of life and the price for having children.
    Tatla Posts: 55, Reputation: 5

Jul 6, 2017, 01:03 AM
    No, I do not know Story Writer. I think she is telling her own problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do multivitamins and Calcium tablets make you look healthy when dieting? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, my problem is that whenever I start losing weight, first thing that reduces is my facial fat... and it makes me get wrinkles and I completely lose my cheeks, thus making me look much older for my age. (Im 20). But I want to lose more weight, so now I use a multivitamin tablet and...

Hair, dry? Or healthy? [ 1 Answers ]

How come "do-it-yourself" dye kits (semi-permanent) can possibly make you're hair dry, when people who dye their hair all the time at salons don't have that problem? By the way I used 2 semi-permanent dye kits in the spand of two and a half months... my hair is now dry and falling out more often...

I want thick healthy hair [ 3 Answers ]

My hair was never as thin as it is now. It has been thin for the past 16 years and everyone reminds me of it. What are the reasons for my hair thinning? I'm only 30.

View more questions Search