Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brother Rando Posts: 9, Reputation: 2
    -

Jul 28, 2017, 10:18 AM
    For thousands of years, Satan has been bringing dishonor and disdain to God’s Holy Name. Matter of fact, most Bible Translations have deleted, defaced, and removed God’s Name from scripture.

How does (Psalm 83:18) read in your Bible?

Satan is very Religious and uses religion to delete, deface, and remove God’s Name from scripture.

After this I saw another angel descending from heaven with great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his glory.  And he cried out with a strong voice, saying: “She has fallen! Babylon the Great has fallen, and she has become a dwelling place of demons and a place where every unclean spirit and every unclean and hated bird lurks!" (Rev 18:1-2)

There is no difference from Christendom and Satanism, both are false and are sects of Babylon the Great. God's People were in bondage but soon that invitation to get out her will grow silent. "And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues." (Rev 18:4)

Symʹe·on has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his Name." (Acts 15:14)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 28, 2017, 02:58 PM
    There is no difference from Christendom and Satanism, both are false and are sects of Babylon the Great.
    The same could be said of Jehovahs Witnesses. What else would you say of a sect that pops up after the Civil War?
    Brother Rando Posts: 9, Reputation: 2
    -

Jul 28, 2017, 03:34 PM
    You want to know something? When I show a Religious person, that Jesus is "the Christ, the son of the living God." (Matthew 16:16) People howl and get upset. Especially those who claim to be Christians. You would think they would welcome a scripture that is a Bible Principle.

A Bible Principle is a statement of truth that doesn't change with the passing of time or circumstance. The truth never changes, it's the revealing of it that is progressive. That one simple scripture is so packed with truth. Most act in an abrupt response.

"For the word of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of joints from the marrow, and is able to discern thoughts and intentions of the heart."

Even though many don't believe me, sharing the good news separates one person from another and this work is coming to its conclusion, it's not me they are denying, it's the words of Christ.

"And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14)

Another teaching from Jesus Christ... What does (Matthew 6:9) mean to you?

Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

Now I'm not applying this to you, but it can be applied to the many who reject (Matthew 16:16) and as you will see, everything comes full circle. "Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son." (1 John 2:22)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2017, 04:14 PM
    I have no idea what you just said. Skip the gibberish and please reduce your posts to the "meat" minus all the "gristle."
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2017, 07:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I have no idea what you just said. Skip the gibberish and please reduce your posts to the "meat" minus all the "gristle."
    I honestly believe he has no clue what any of it actually means.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2017, 08:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I honestly believe he has no clue what any of it actually means.
    Copying/pasting from JW sites.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2017, 04:26 AM
    Exactly. No ryhme or reason to it so he clearly doesn't understand any of it. Since most of it clearly has the OPPOSITE meaning from what he thinks.

The Bible wasn't written by Lawyers.
    Expert

Jul 29, 2017, 05:49 AM
    Spamming, or Trolling?
    dronit Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2017, 05:52 AM
    What are the JW sites out of interest, I couldn't be bothered to read all of the posts so apology if it has been described earlier in the thread
    Expert

Jul 29, 2017, 07:05 AM
    Here is some background to this splinter group.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Taze_Russell

Not unusual for humans to leave one "church" and form their own. The good news is you can choose the shepherd you follow, but don't have to follow him blindly! Then you are truly just a sheep! History is full of examples of sheep who follow a FALSE prophet, some have NO CHOICE. They seek a shepherd to lead them from the malaise they find themselves in. They are powerless within the environment and dependent on anyone with power with no regard for where they are led.

Understandable they place another human on a pedestal and follow blindly, since it's easier than having a personal relationship with a God that they understand. The price for rejecting such shepherds is very high and many cannot make that choice because SURVIVAL takes precedent over spiritual thriving in the face of a hopeless situation.

Did not BroRando admit that his actions brought him peace of mind? I think we all strive for that. How we get there is the very definition of individual life journey. It's much easier to copy and paste someone else's words than find and express your own.
    dwashbur Posts: 1,456, Reputation: 175
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2017, 07:24 AM
    "How does (Psalm 83:18) read in your Bible?

Who cares? They're translations. How about you explain Psalm 68:4 to me? Because that's also how it reads in Hebrew.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search