Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shakeel69 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2017, 02:46 AM
    A good person dies as non Muslim, does he go to heaven or hell
    This person was not born into a Muslim family, he lives his life doing good all along, but he never adopted Islam, will he go into heaven or hell, thank you
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 2, 2017, 02:47 AM
    All depends on their own beliefs.
    Shakeel69 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2017, 03:59 AM
    Sorry, I was directed to this site, thought it was platform to ask Islamic related questions, wanted answer from Dr Zakir Naik, guess I was wrong, sorry if I offended anyone here 🙏 Thank you
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 2, 2017, 05:51 AM
    No offense at all. This is an international site, diverse in its users and subjects and open to ALL.

To answer your question, all faiths have their own belief in what happens to the soul when the body dies. Even those that have no official religion have an idea, or opinion. Is not faith based on believing what one does not know though? Do you believe there is a Christian heaven or hell, and a different one for Jews, and Muslims, or Hindis? I do not know personally, but will find out someday, but I doubt I will be able to convey what I find to the ones I left behind.

It is said that a man creates his own heaven and hell right here on earth, and no matter his religion, he can do good, or he can do evil, or fall anywhere in between... it is man's choice, but he has no choice over what other men do, or say, or CHOOSE to believe.

Don't you think the good man, who does good things, but did not embrace Islam (Or any traditional religion for that matter) was happy with his choice? I would love to ask such a man why he made the choice he did, but between you and me, that is between him and whatever God he chooses to follow and place his faith in, is it not?

I don't believe anyone should get between another man's belief, flawed as it may seem to be, because it's no one else's business and the business is what YOU believe you should do with YOUR choice.

I think these are the links you seek

http://peacetv.tv/en-gb/contact/

http://address001.com/Address-of-Dr-Zakir-Naik-014167

Thank you for your question and the opportunity to reply, and peace be with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would she be in heaven or hell? [ 16 Answers ]

For those people that have read the Megan Meier story, the fact that she has depression and was bullied so bad until she finally takes her own life... would she be in heaven or hell? For those of you that don't know the story, you can find the story here on this very site or you could Google...

Heaven or hell [ 1 Answers ]

What would happen if a parent teach unwanted things to thie child and don't teach how to pray,how to read quran etc... So will the child go to heaven or hell??

Heaven and Hell [ 7 Answers ]

Heaven is where: The police are British, The chefs are Italian, The mechanics are German, The lovers are French, And it is all organized by the Swiss Hell is where:

Is this Heaven or Hell? [ 7 Answers ]

Believers please excuse my borrowing the concept -- I was going down the list of questions and came across "tombstone period". After reading the post I did a answers.com search and came up blank.Next choose for this type of searches for me are Wikapidia or Ask.com -- I picked wik Nothing on...

View more questions Search