Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hannan_06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2017, 06:50 AM
    Hi. I am hannan and I am 26, my regular period is every 25, 26, or 27 or before end o
    My regular period is every 25, 26, or 27 or before end of the month. I get unprotected sex day 14 and by morning before 12 hours, I take birth control pills 1 tablet. And in the next day,again I take 1 tablet. Today is date 29, it was 14 days past since I took that pills and still my period is not coming. It is possible I am pregnant or it is normal to be delayed my period, but I feel the pain in my breast now.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2017, 12:29 PM
    Both are possible... and its normal to have breast pain when a period is due or slightly overdue.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 29, 2017, 08:33 PM
    By birth control pills do you mean the morning after pill, or just regular birth control pills?

If it's regular birth control pills, they only work if taken regularly, they won't prevent pregnancy after you've already had sex.

If it's the morning after pill, it can throw off your period (read the pamplhlet that came with the pills, or go online to Google symptoms and side effects for that particular pill).

Is your period late? If it's at least a week late, try a pregnancy test using first morning urine. If that test is positive, you're pregnant. If it's negative, wait another week and test again. If that test is negative, wait until your next period is due, and if you miss it, go to your doctor for a blood test.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant? Got intimate & gt regular period aftr 10 days, then nxt month missed period [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my fiancée are in a real confused and tensed state. We love each other more than anything, or anybody.. Last month, one night we became intimate, and I rubbed my penis (not the tip) against her vagina.. We have never had intercourse.. And I have never ejaculated on her.. Last month...

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, [ 1 Answers ]

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, and my June period was only 3 days of light bleeding. I haven't had regualr periods since the birth of my first baby 4/6/09.. whom I breastfeed for 7 months. Anyway my question is I have been so nauseus and just...

My period is a week delayed now.'used to have regular period, what does it mean? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 24 yrs old, I had my period last month, but this month, it's almost 2 weeks delayed.. and I never had any sexual intercourse this month nor last month.I had my last sexual intercourse, 2 weeks before my period last month.im scared to buy a test kit because, I don't know if I'm pregnant......

View more questions Search