Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Jun 29, 2017, 03:25 AM
    How to preserve plums cooking them first?
    I froze quite a lot of fresh plums late last year, now I need to take them from the freezer to make room for other stuff. I thought they might be watery or mushy when defrosted but they're not and they are delicious. Can anyone tell l me how I can preserve them as they are without having to cook them please... Maybe it's not possible ? Thank you.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 29, 2017, 11:45 AM
    Buy a dehydrater and process them that way; or go on Google and go through the process of drying fruit and veggies in you oven. Even though they might not be watery or mushy, they may not be safe to eat if they still have the seed in them. Once the seed defrosts they are suspect.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Change plums into an economic depression [ 9 Answers ]

What is the word

As a student how can I preserve the environment? [ 2 Answers ]

Extemporeneous with beginning. Body, and ending. The question is As a student HOW can I preserve the environment? Tnx u... :)

'to preserve disorder' [ 25 Answers ]

Reports are that the President is going to call on Clintonoid William Daley;son of the famous Chi-town Mayor Richard Daley to be his new Chief of Staff. Daley currently serves as a JPMorgan Chase & Co. executive which means another prominent position in his administration will be filled by a...

How to preserve a newspaper [ 4 Answers ]

I have a newspaper with President Obama being sworn into office and I want to preserve it for my grandchild. Could you please help me in doing the preservation of this day?

View more questions Search