Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katthebeach Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2017, 02:48 PM
    Who wrote this poem
    It seems I must spend this day, just like any other day,
    full of wishes, imagined kisses, as the hours waste away.
    I feel the coolness on empty arms with no one to warm, within a lonely storm, .
    I face the sunrise behind the clouds, over a deep blue sea, throwing out kisses into the wind, blown cold back to me again…Moist and lonely.
    I laugh in hollow echos of what I thought might be… just a wonderful you and me secretly I long for conclusion, inclusion in seclusion with you.
    I wander early, unable to sleep, upon the shore. Through the early morning fog blanketing my soul I stroll. Muffling my heartbeat, drawing me toward the end of day it lingers and lingers dripping down my cheeks disguised as tears, down my chest as pain, and off my fingertips as rain, but it is comforting for I feel you. I can see your shape in the rolling mist and your eyes smiling as your lips form a kiss that lingers, though cold, up on my hungry cheeks. It is my sacrifice, as though to the gods. I offer my loneliness to the windless mist, to be lifted. Soon the sun will shine and the world shall once again be distracting but today, in the early morning mist with the sound of the waves caressing my soul the world is mine alone… with youack to me again…Moist and lonely.
    I laugh in hollow echos of what I thought might be… just a wonderful you and me secretly I long for conclusion, inclusion in seclusion with you.
    I wander early, unable to sleep, upon the shore. Through the early morning fog blanketing my soul I stroll. Muffling my heartbeat, drawing me toward the end of day it lingers and lingers dripping down my cheeks disguised as tears, down my chest as pain, and off my fingertips as rain, but it is comforting for I feel you. I can see your shape in the rolling mist and your eyes smiling as your lips form a kiss that lingers, though cold, up on my hungry cheeks. It is my sacrifice, as though to the gods. I offer my loneliness to the windless mist, to be lifted. Soon the sun will shine and the world shall once again be distracting but today, in the early morning mist with the sound of the waves caressing my soul the world is mine alone…
    limitlessloads Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2017, 12:05 AM
    It seems that poem written by a poet whose heart broken for ages an wandering in the dust of past. Although poem is beautiful but sorry for answer that I forget name of poet..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who wrote this poem [ 0 Answers ]

Bless the first man who made wellington boots for girls and boys to wear, we can jump I he puddles right up to our middles............

Need to know who wrote this poem: [ 1 Answers ]

When I come to the end of the road And the sun has set for me, I want no rites in a gloom-filled room. Why cry for a soul set free? Miss me a little, but not too long, And not with your head bowed low. Remember the love we shared. Miss me, and let me go!

Who wrote this poem [ 1 Answers ]

Here we are all together, In happiness in joy,Let us remember all our memories,For now we are all together Let us always remember A memory can never be lost, Itcan be a simple thing, Like a favorite song, Or a quiet place, It can even be a picture, People are the best memories, There the...

Who wrote this poem ? [ 2 Answers ]

But then it came a single sound With astral nights and calcite And algebra and symmetry And none of this was lost on me And I could see how still I'd been before ... If I don't eaaaaaaat, I don't sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep at all Like limbs in procession, Like so many birds Stampeding like...

Who wrote this poem? [ 0 Answers ]

It is called 'Memories'. It is a War poem. Could be first or second World War. The first line is: 'We were so happy, my love and I'. The last two lines are: 'The war clouds roll, the tear drops start, We are apart.'

View more questions Search