Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gortego Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2017, 09:10 AM
    Locked out ADP
    Hi My name is Grace Ortego I work for LHC in Lafayette. I am locked out of my ADP account and need to get a copy of my check stub. It is under >Removed<
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2017, 12:25 PM
    You will have to contact ADP or your employer. This website is associated with neither.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie woman kidnapped locked in a room and locked in a box [ 1 Answers ]

Im Looking For This Movie I Watched A Few Years Ago, Where This Woman, And I think Her Husband had been captured and SHE was locked in a room with nothing but a matress and a toilet, And There Is This Man That Comes Over An Intercom And Talks To Her Every Once In A While, she had to drink from the...

Locked up PC [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot get pass the desktop. I have no icons. The wallpaper has the date on it and is correct. The screensaver also works and has a clock on it that is correct. I can move the mouse arrow around... but can't get into anything. The PC has been sitting for a couple of months. Just hooked it...

Locked key pad [ 2 Answers ]

Dear, Some of my key pads are not responding.I type in 'L' and gets 3.Can you help me . Ralph

Locked out by my ex [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone please help me. My ex locked me out of our apartment after a 3 day fight. I came home with the locks changed. I am listed as an occupant on the lease and was not given any written notice. All my furniture is in there. I have reciepts for the furniture with only my name on the bill...

I'm getting locked up. [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: How long is the statue of limations on a juvinlie on probation if I run away... mind you I ture 18 in about 4 months... Please help.

View more questions Search