Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wilsonsmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2017, 05:23 AM
    Android with stock ROM
    How does Android with stock rom in download mode recognize custom rom? Where is rom signature stored and how does Android check the signature?

Check out some similar questions!

How To Upgrade Android 2.3 to Android 4? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone please tell me how to do this in Samsung Galaxy Ace?

Android vs Apple... Android loses? [ 6 Answers ]

I have an HTC Vivid running Android 4.0.3 and every time my bosses send me pictures and emoticons from their iphones, I can't see them. If I forward it to my friend's iPhone he will tell me what it is, but sometimes this is work related stuff, so I need a solution. I have even tried having it...

Stock questions? Common stock in STROUSE Inc. With Pennsylvania corporate seal 1954 [ 0 Answers ]

The shares were purchased oct. 6 1967, that's all I know #RL3406, I don't know if there still in business, or how to find out, perhaps you can help, thanks

What is the cost price of stock that had stock split, merger and another stock split? [ 0 Answers ]

(1) stock split 7.3839 sh to 14.7669 total cost 475.32 (2) merged total 15.0880 shr @.6611667 ration = 9.9832 total cost 475.32 sh (3) another stock split when it reach 11.0067 to 22.0134shares total cost $593.91 (4) total shares todate 74.595 share. (5) what is the cost basis of the 74.595...

DIVIDENT POLICY: what is stock divident, stock split n stock repurchase? [ 4 Answers ]

DIVIDENT POLICY: What is stock divident, stock split n stock repurchase?? Send it with appropriate notes

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.