Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marcusjansen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2017, 04:00 AM
    What things should I be aware before hiring a website designer for business?
    I wanted to hire a designer to build the own website for business, which should be SEO friendly and help me to improve revenue. So before hiring or opting some designers what clarity I should have.
    Saracorner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2017, 10:33 PM
    Building a new website, so hiring a web designer is an important consideration. Future of your business could depend on it. Below are some things that you should consider before hiring a web designer or developer: • What are your needs and requirements for web design?• What is the deadline of project?• What will they cost for the entire process?• Their expertise, previous works, and case studies.• Delivery of successful projects.• Ask for maximum ROI

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I make people aware of my website? [ 4 Answers ]

I started selling home décor and garden about 5 weeks ago online and not a single person has even visited the site. :( I have what I believe to be great products at a good price at **site deleted.com and I set up a paypal because I felt it would help people feel secure about purchasing from me and...

Can I sell things online (Amazon, my own website or ebay) with a J2 visa EAD? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi. I have the visa J-2 and just 1 week ago I can start working because I receive the work permit from USCIS. I have read that with a J2 visa, I can start my own business but I cannot work for it (unless an American Citizen is willing to sponsor me for the H-1B visa). I would like to work...

View more questions Search