Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ebroader Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2017, 12:20 PM
    Garden hose plumbing to washing machine
    Using a garden hose to supply cold water to my shed washing machine. Would I need a male or female vacuum hose bib breaker?
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2017, 09:42 PM
    If it's going on the hose bib I would think a male one would be used since both ends of the hose have to be female.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washing machine hose [ 2 Answers ]

Need help replacing water hose on back panel of kenmore 90 series washer

Washing Machine Hose Connections [ 3 Answers ]

I have relocated my washing machine upstairs on the 2nd floor in an existing bathroom. I had a double sink/vanity that I replaced with a single sink to get the washing machine adjacent to it. I intend to use the existing hot/cold water connections for what was the 2nd sink. Problem is they are...

Washing machine discharge hose [ 2 Answers ]

OK.. is it possible for the discharge hose to pop out on its own? It was pushed in quite far and has a "kink" at the end of the hose to make me believe it even went down far enough to bend around a corner... I ask only because it was completely out and no one says they pulled it out.

Washing machine hose length [ 1 Answers ]

Do you carry hot & cold hoses in the length of 12inches.

Washing machine drain hose [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore washer and have a problem of water backing up in the drain pipe. It seems that it drains too quickly and thus the overflow. I the drain pipe comes out of the laundry room floor and there is also a drain on the floor. Could I add on to the drain hose to possibly slow the flow down?...

View more questions Search