glenda4 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2017, 01:07 PM
    Health
    Can long term use of cetirizine cause diarrhoea
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 25, 2017, 07:42 PM
    https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...bnQpD6-i02IDVA

See side effects on this link. According to the link, no diahrrea is not a common side effect. Since your doctor knows your history, and what other medications you might be on, it's best to speak to him/her about this.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2017, 10:10 AM
    Considering it is an antihistamine and, in it's actions, reduces watering eyes and sneezing, I would anticipate it might be more prone to cause constipation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between public health and health promotion? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between public health and health promotion? And how is is related

I have some health questions how can I ask it to the health experts [ 3 Answers ]

I have heaalth problem from last 6 months , My age is 35 and I am a female and I have leg pain and my eyes burning my ESR-61,Montex-18x18, my chest x-ray,calcium,d3,b12,spine x-ray, and all blood rests shows negative. Results please help that what the problem is

Are games good to health or bad for health [ 12 Answers ]

I always play games but my family says it bad for me but I ignore them

Health insurance for diabetic, otherwise in good health [ 5 Answers ]

Next month, I will be landing in Texas as a new immigrant on my Green Card (female aged 55 years - not working). I have diabetese which is well controlled bu insulin and am otherwise in good health. Which companies would provide me a health insurance cover, even if they put a waiting period for the...

Know my career,my fathers health and my moms health [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I am sonal,studying in t.y.bsc in microbiology. Usually attending college is like a burden for me,I fear a lot in public attention,sometimes even start shivering while giving presentations,due to fear I can't even concentrate in my studies and get poor marks even ,I don't feel like going to...

View more questions Search