Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aneri12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2017, 08:10 AM
    White stripes on display
    I am use Symphony Xplorer W21 for 3 years... but I have started facing a display problem for last few months... there appear white stripes on the display which covers half of the screen... at first these stripes would disappear within hours... but now it stays longer(even 2-3 days)... these stripes remains fixed... but they starts shaking before disappearing... though it doesn't create any other problem... but it is really annoying and it really difficult for me to play games and watch videos... I have contacted a repairer but he said that it will cost a huge amount.

So does any of you have any idea what is wrong with my phone and what should I do?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 24, 2017, 08:20 AM
    Sounds like time for a replacement.
    aneri12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2017, 08:32 AM
    I too think so... but are you sure there is no way to solve this problem?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ibm thinkpad T42 homescreen display, won't display the opening screen desktop. [ 0 Answers ]

I have know access for any use on the laptop because Im locked out of the computer. Sometimes when I turn on the computer it won't have its backlight supporting the page that its suppose to show when its loading. If it turn on with the back light my home screen appears. It doesn't give me any icons...

Baby snake black with stripes around,white belly with black spots in maryville tn [ 1 Answers ]

Baby black snake with strips around, white belly with black spots in maryville tn

Colour of buttons display black & white [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have enternet explorer 8 . All the sites open quickly.Colour display is Black & White Button colour display is Black & White & shows only black bracket. Background colours shows white.

The White Stripes-My Doorbell [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know what the song "My Doorbell" by the White Stripes is about? "I've been thinkin' about my doorbell...when you gonna ring it, when you gonna ring it?"

Stripes [ 3 Answers ]

I have a relatively new lawnmower I use at my mothers, so I don't know what type, but curious as to why all of sudden now I am getting stripes of uncut lawn where ever we cut now. It's a monster HP machine, for me that is, self propel, and mulching. It looks like yard markers on a football field....

View more questions Search