Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anthony D 17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2017, 07:34 AM
    I am trying to run 24V through a physical barrier of plastic 1mm thick via magnetism
    I'm trying to run 24V power through a physical barrier of 1mm thick material (yet to be determined based on feedback) via magnetism, can anyone help me with some ideas.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2017, 09:48 AM
    Maybe use a coil of wire on each side, Think it would have to be AC Voltage, Can be converted to DC once on the other side.

They Made/make a through Glass connection for Satellite years ago, figured it was windings on each side?

Or maybe use Light source on one side, and solar panel on other side?

Can you tell the Type Voltage(AC/DC)? And the Current required?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I cut extra holes/shorten a plastic reservoir barrier in a toilet to flush better [ 3 Answers ]

Can I cut extra holes or shorten a plastic reservoir barrier in a water saver toilet to make it flush better. I believe it is a Berkeley Series Toilet by Eljer The part in question is part #5 at this web site: Eljer Toilet Replacement Parts For The Berkeley Series

Magnetism [ 0 Answers ]

an electron makes 3X10^5 revolutions per second in a circle of radius 0.5amstrong. Find the a) magnetic field stre ngth at the centre of the circle and the magnitude of magnetic moment of ciculatin electron.

Magnetism [ 2 Answers ]

A bar magnet has been cut vertically from the middle into two equal pieces,will the magnetic strength of the two cut pieces remain the same,if not,why?

Magnetism [ 3 Answers ]

What are the three metals that magnets will attract to?

Magnetism [ 1 Answers ]

What are these units? 1.self inductance 2.inductive reactance 3.magnetic field strength 4.magnetic flux

View more questions Search