Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ALIZEH KHAN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2017, 03:46 AM
    Respected sir, I'm a Muslim and my name is Alizeh.
    Sir, I've seen almost every Q&A vedios of you.sir, I'm having a friend who is an atheist and he asks me questions about islam and I reply him through your vedios . BUT LAST DAY HE ASKED THAT ''PROPHET (pbuh) FORGAVE AND NEVER HATED ANYONE. BUT ALLAH PUNISHES AND KILLED MANY DISBELIEVERS. IS ALLAH TRYING TO THREAT THE BELIEVERS BY SAYING THAT YOU'LL BE PUNISHED IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME. AND HE ALSO ASKED THAT ALLAH CREATES EVERY DISBELIEVERS AND HE KNOWS THAT THE DISBELIEVER IS NOT GOING TO OBEY HIM IN THE FUTURE THEN WHY SHOULD HE PUNISH? ALLAH IS ALL-KNOWING."

I replied that Allah had only punish the people who challenged Allah and said that prophet(pbuh) is lying and shouted out to prophet that your go cannot do anything, just to prove that ALLAH do really exist. But his second question... I really felt bad for myself that I couldn't reply. MY QUESTION IS, 'WAS MY REPLY TO HIM WAS APPROPRIATE? AND WHAT SHALL I SAY TO HIM IF HE ASK THE SECOND QUESTION AGAIN?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 24, 2017, 06:36 AM
    You have the wrong site for the one you seek but MY answer is that Allah gives us all the choice to change and be better.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 24, 2017, 07:52 AM
    You've seen videos of who?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A converted muslim boy can marry a muslim girl from konkan [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am a converted muslim boy Changed Name to Sahil, I want to marry a muslim girl from Konkan India, But her parents is not accepting it as my Father is not muslim, My family requested them that I will be praticing Islam for all my life and my kids will be Muslim too. But than too girl's Mother...

View more questions Search