Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lebleuj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2017, 12:40 PM
    Insert is already in and caulked. But now some areas are not sticking. Help
    Insert is already in and caulked. Now area behind the built in shelves is not sticking and nothing will sit on the shelves. Is there anything you can do other than take it off and start over?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2017, 11:59 AM
    1. Insert is already in and caulked. Shower insert? Insert for ????, my crystal ball is fogged up. If it is a shower insert, you didn't put enough adhesive on or tried to put things up too early.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Shower insert get Moisture Barrier behind insert on outer wall [ 1 Answers ]

I am putting in a one piece shower insert on the outer wall. It does not go all the way to the ceiling should there be a moisture barrier there like Tar Paper or something

Kohler 1108714-2-B - Ruber O Ring 'sticking' on Insert [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, First off - we love our Kohler pull-out sink faucet! We have had it for a couple of years and just recently noticed that the rubber O-ring on the exterior of the 1063516 Nut is catching on the Insert (1000194)and making it difficult to pull out. We gently washed and dried both the...

Out of 2000 people surveyed, 1200 belong to urban areas and rest to semi urban areas. [ 7 Answers ]

Out of 2000 people surveyed, 1200 belong to urban areas and rest to semi urban areas. Among 1000 who visited other regions, 800 belonged to urban areas. Test at 5% level of significance whether area and visiting other states are dependent.

How does Psp Networking Online Work in some Areas, and not some Areas? [ 3 Answers ]

Im very curious about how the psp works... Some time I lay in my bed, and wait for the psp internet to reach the access point, and the SSID's name is Anne... I don't know, some one else's wireless or sum thing like that thingie. I go to display connection, and it says 10%, then I move the psp to...

View more questions Search