Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandi78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2017, 11:29 PM
    Custody
    My children's father has full custody of them , and I get them for visits, I was just told today that they have had their lights turned off twice once in the place they are in now and when they lived in an a apt because they forgot to pay the bill. I pay him 339.00 a month in child support and he has stated that the money does not go towards bills, he is married and his wife has 2 kids of her own, could he lose custody due to this
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 22, 2017, 02:36 PM
    Probably not for this alone, but you sure could raise a stink couldn't you? Are you trying to get custody yourself?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother regaining custody after signing papers for father having sole custody [ 8 Answers ]

What are the circumstances for a mother regaining custody after signing papers for father to have sole custody?

Temporary Custody to Dad1yr ago cause Mom fled abuse which violated custody order. [ 0 Answers ]

A NC Custody Consent order that I signed under DURESS FOUND Me in contempt after fleeing to PA with our child. I REPORTED Domestic Violence before fleeing NC. I also had a valid order of protection against Father. NC would not acknowledge it once I moved back into my home with my abuser/childs...

Change of sole custody to joint custody if both parents live in different states than [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to find out where I would need to go to change/modify a custody order that granted my ex spouse sole legal and physical custody 3 years ago. He now resides in MA, I now reside in CA, but in may will be moving to TX to live with my fiancˇ. The original custody order (was changed from...

What are grounds to change a shared custody agrement to me having primary custody? [ 2 Answers ]

My sons father is teaching my son to lie and that it is OK to give up. Two weeks ago my sons father wasn't watching the boy that was playing with my son. The two boys managed to light a shed on fire and part of the back wall to the trailer they live in. This is one of many incidents that lead me to...

Pre-trial, Joint Custody Vs Sole custody fight, witness [ 14 Answers ]

My two sons are currently staying with my ex-wife and I have 2 days a week interim access order in British Columbia, Canada, I stay with my parents. I have pre-trial coming up in about two months. I requested to have joint custody, but she only wants sole. There isn't any danger to my kids from me...

View more questions Search