Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Asma Ahmed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2017, 07:47 AM
    Husband purposely denies marriage
    Asalamualiqum,my question is , I know a man who purposely denied marriage,to gain some benefits, by submitting a written statement on oath. What is the ruling of islam on this act ?
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2017, 02:14 AM
    It is hard to understand your question please give some more explanation, Gaining benefits form what?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 24, 2017, 05:49 AM
    Divorce is allowed in Islam if that's what you mean.

https://www.thoughtco.com/steps-to-a...ivorce-2004442

If, after thoroughly evaluating your marriage, you find that there is no other option than divorce, there is no shame in proceeding to the next step. Allah gives divorce as an option because sometimes it is truly the best interest of all concerned. Nobody needs to remain in a situation that causes personal distress, pain, and suffering. In such cases, it is more merciful that you each go your separate ways, peacefully and amicably.
    Not sure what you mean by denying a marriage for benefit. If you can clarify that would be great.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do men purposely tell? [ 1 Answers ]

Just curious heard of some married men would tell there wife that the person that they are actually having an affair with that it's a woman on my job, club etc that likes me.In reality he's sleeping with her.

Husband during marriage [ 4 Answers ]

Just this week, out of no where my husband told me that one month and a few days after we got married he cheated on me with a person whom I absolutely hate. It was a girl for whom he was friends with prior to us meeting, he had liked her, and they had on and off before us had sex. However; when we...

Wife Purposely Trying To Hurt Me [ 26 Answers ]

My wife and I seem to get into some sort of arguement/ fight on average of at lease once every 10 - 14 days and they usually last between 2 - 4 days in length and involve a lot of silence, then shouting, some swearing and button pushing. We got into another argument where I had a day off at my job...

Is She Purposely Teasing Me? [ 10 Answers ]

Ok you have probably read some of my other threads. To start with we texted each other a lot, then a few days after the second date, the number of text she sent dropped almost stopped. Which she said was because she was busy. I will sometimes text her, but have now started to leave it until to she...

View more questions Search