Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bvlash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2017, 03:12 AM
    If you were given a group of 50 hardworking people,how would make a change in society
    Assuming you are a leader of an organization with 50 hardworking people, how would you make an impact on the society or what kind of social works you would do? It would be great if you would even grab media attention. What kind of works can be done?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2017, 04:33 AM
    What do you think? What would you do? What do you think could be accomplished and what obstacles do you think you would face?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 22, 2017, 10:04 AM
    Children are the generation of hope of each new generation of adults. EASY to think of countless projects.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 22, 2017, 01:33 PM
    It would seem logical the social causes and concerns of the boss would come into mind here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Group of people who are involved in a crash but they don't know they are. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie about a group of people who are involved in a crash but they don't know they are. In the real word they're unconsious at the site of the crash. But this group of people are in limbo and their watches don't work and they're wandering round the city looking for people. At the...

What are those factores which make a society best to live [ 1 Answers ]

What are those factores which make a society good to lead a life

We have to serve child first or old people when they dining with a group of people [ 2 Answers ]

We have to serve child first or old people when they dining with a group of people

A group has 200 people. What is probability that 5 have the same birthday? [ 6 Answers ]

I have 200 Facebook friends and 5 of them share the same birthday. None are related to one another. I thought this was a bit strange.

Starting Paranormal Society Group [ 3 Answers ]

I had a group together about 15 yrs ago. So much has changed since then. How would I go about founding a group today?

View more questions Search