Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2017, 10:14 PM
    Name of a song
    I am looking for the name of a song that is played during one of the previews for the powerpuff girls movies. The name of the trailer is a town without heroes. One of the scenes is the professor trying to buy groceries from a store that is being robbed by fuzzy lumpkins. Does this sound familiar?

Check out some similar questions!

Gospel song early 1990s in the song it says you don't have to leave here hungry [ 0 Answers ]

It is a gospel song in the early 1990s in the song course. You don't have to leave here hungry, I think gold city quaret did the song please help

Old Song: Can only remember music video. Song clip included. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay what I remember is that it's mostly classical there really are no lyrics to it. In the music video there is a girl with a blond afro, she's white and she's dancing with a guy in what seems to be a ball room. The whole video is just plain weird- and seems like a dream. The title of the...

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song

What song and who sings a song that talks about his dad dying and buying him a mustan [ 1 Answers ]

His dad dies and when he dies he gives him a letter and he opens it and there is a set of keys to a mustang that he wanted when he was a child. Please help me figure this out..

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.