Ask
    bacon1162 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2017, 01:21 PM
    Can a husband destroy his wife stuff in Ohio
    In Ohio can a husband destroy his wife property
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 21, 2017, 01:30 PM
    Not without some consequences, be they legal or whatever she decides.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband tries to kill wife, wife gets plastic surgery and comes back 4 revenge. [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find this movie title... its back in the 70s, 80's... I believe the name Eve is in the title... Its about a married elite couple who gets married and the husband only marries her for money... he than tries to have her killed and he thinks she's dead... but she lives and ends up...

A doctor wife and a book writter husband moves in with the husbans mother and the wife [ 0 Answers ]

Book writter husband moves in with the husbans mother. The wife who is bored sexually has some fun with the mother and her famous band playing boyfriend.

I am being sued if I put stuff in my wife's name can they take it? [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to get sued next year if I put stuff in my wife's name can they take it

Is it legal for my husband to put me out of our home and destroy my property? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been told to get out of our house by my husband. He says that I don't listen to him so I need to leave. He also threatens to throw my belongings out if I don't take them with me. What can I do legally?

Son and wife moving out with my stuff [ 6 Answers ]

Got restraing order in court agaist daughter in law living in my house stalking me. 2 days ago we go for permanent hearing wed. POLICE STILL have not gave it to her!! Why did I even go sit in court and get it?? She's still here I live in mother in law suite. Her and my son been taking my stuff....

View more questions Search