Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maxsc Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2017, 06:44 AM
    Tiny flat red dots on my arms and hands and face
    Hello,
    There are tiny red and brown dots on my arms and after I think a year, now they are spreading I guess!

Both my arms are itchy and I think I have 4 or 9 of these dots on my arms.
    But then today I saw one on my face and another on the back of my hand...

What is this called?
    Should I see a doctor?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2017, 07:20 AM
    Could be scabies.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 21, 2017, 08:36 AM
    Yes you should see a doctor. A year is too long to wait I think.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2017, 01:14 PM
    Dermatologist is needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little dots on hands and arms [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Jennifer, and I have been swimming a lot lately, and just now I realized I have these tiny dots on my hand and my wrist. They blend in with my skin, and they hurt when I push down on them. I'm itchy and I don't know what this is from. Help me

Tiny red bumps on upper under arms, elbows, hands [ 8 Answers ]

I have had these tiny little red bumps, not pimples, with no puss or under material. They are just little raised bumps that itch like crazy. I have them on my underarms, near my armpit, elbow joints(front and back), and my hands. I am just curious as to what this is? If anyone has any info on what...

Tiny red dots on arms and hands [ 1 Answers ]

I was in ballet class yesterday and we were doing a series of turns with our arms to the side (usually, for these turns, the arms are in front of us, like we're holding a giant beach ball). At the end of the sequence, I noticed that my hands and lower arms were a bit itchy (similar to prickly...

What can bumps on hands, no puss, itchy scab like dots on face, dryness. Be? [ 1 Answers ]

:( My boyfriend has small bumps on his hands. NO puss, just small bumps that itch. My boyfriend also has eczema, and he knows he has sensitive hands and skin, however, he has never gotten such a reaction like this. The bumps itch and are small. The thing is that he also has small red bumps,but...

View more questions Search