Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamesbaneny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2017, 05:29 AM
    What type of paper bag should I use for groceries?
    Most bags usually get torn apart while carrying groceries. So I'm wondering which bag should I prefer?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 21, 2017, 05:39 AM
    I like canvas bags best. I can toss them in the wash, and they last forever.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 21, 2017, 06:13 AM
    I never use paper bags, and prefer the plastic ones for groceries, and the cloth ones are pretty good too.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2017, 09:31 AM
    I agree paper ones on average suck. The ones Whole foods use aren't bad. I re-purpose the plastic grocery bags as garbage bags rather than buying garbage bags. And I reuse the WHole foods paper bags to use hold paper stuff for the recycling pickup.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can a probation officer make a parole spend 50,00 on tp paper , bleach and paper towe [ 3 Answers ]

My son is on probation and is really having a hard time making ends meet, He is also mentally challenge, and has two tears in his shoulder and a back that was broken and has grown back wrong and causes so much pain for him... he has a new probation officer and he missed a payment due to no money,...

I was caught charging groceries to my employers co op account and was charged [ 3 Answers ]

I was caught charging groceries to my employers charge account at our local co-op and am being charged eith theft under $5000. The total cost of groceries charged was $3600 over a course of 4 months. I started doing it because we were very hard off and my babies needed to be fed. My intention was...

Help me find a way to keep my house, keep my lights on and buy groceries [ 4 Answers ]

I am in danger of losing my house to foreclosure, my electric company has sent a final notice and we have very few groceries.

Donf - ? For you - Paper type properties - Laser Printer [ 4 Answers ]

Don: I can configure my laser printer for the following paper types: Plain Light Heavy Card Stock Bond Color

View more questions Search