Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whitneydrobinso Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2017, 01:58 PM
    College transcripts
    Ok I cant find my college transcripts from 2008 how do I get it. I don't remember the online college that it was, and I need it to go back to school.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 19, 2017, 03:11 PM
    You're out of luck without the name. When I can't remember something online, I just keep typing words into Google search. The biggest, oldest online college is Phoenix.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 19, 2017, 03:25 PM
    You could see if you can test out of the courses you have had already.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2017, 03:25 PM
    You spent a lot of time attending a school (if its online you are still attending it) and can't remember the name of it? You can Google it if you remember the name... if not the actual URL of it. Without that... there is just no possible way. If you don't know where you went, nobody else is going to for certain.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 19, 2017, 11:13 PM
    Sorry, but without the name of the college, you won't get your transcripts. You're going to have to remember the name.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 20, 2017, 11:36 AM
    I imagine you would have paid for your online classes, so you should have made payments. Check with your bank, or credit card company if you can't find monthly statements. There is always a record with credit card companies and banks.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2017, 12:29 PM
    Problem with that is time... Banks aren't going to have access to that info since it was 9+ years ago.(trust me on that, wife was in banking a LOT of years)... that becomes Archived data and not accessible by branch people LONG before that time frame. IF they will do it at all, they are going to charge for it. If the poster kept their own records that long maybe they have copies... but I doubt very many people do keep them that long....many people don't even keep 5 years of tax returns.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transcripts, closed college, Bauder College, Sacramento, CA [ 6 Answers ]

I graduated with an AA in Fashion Design from Bauder College, 641 Howe Ave, Sacramento, CA in 1978. According to the Department of Education the school was last listed as Bauder College Specializing in Career Education OPEID 01159900 and closed on March 22, 1991. How can I get a copy of my...

Looking for college transcripts [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for my college transcripts from a school that is no longer there. Does anyone know how I can go about getting them? Thanks for any help!

College Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get the transcipts from colleges that closed?

View more questions Search