Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sadafnoor Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2017, 10:22 PM
    Haram or halal ?
    As salam alaikum.. My name is sadaf my age is 24 I really want to marry a guy who is 25 yr old muslim.. But the thing is he is my relative so I want to know that this relation would be halal or haram? His name is bilal, And he is my khalajaan's beti ka beta( Mere khala ki beti ka beta).. please help me
    Tatla Posts: 55, Reputation: 5

Jun 19, 2017, 03:13 AM
    Sadaf Noor ji,

Can you kindly tell me what does khala ji mean? If your family has no objection to this relationship, you can marry. However, you must take the advice of some muslim khazi, in case you are a believer.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2017, 03:36 AM
    Hello Tatal Khala Jan means Aunt,

Sadaf Noor, Yes you can marry your khala Jan son, Please open the link below you may find your answer.

https://islamqa.info/en/105
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 19, 2017, 05:10 AM
    It would be wise to consult both his parents, and yours in this decision, depending on what your intended also wants. So does he also want to marry you?

Jun 19, 2017, 09:22 AM
    He is my aunt daughter Son.. My aunt daughter is my cousins sister who is 50 years old and his son is 25.. That means I am his cousin khala who is younger then him..
    Expert

Jun 19, 2017, 09:44 AM
    Does he feel the same about you, and what does your and his family think?

Jun 20, 2017, 12:09 AM
    Yes he feels the same.. He too wants to marry me... and his family supporting us... but my family are against beause my family says that this would b haram relation according to islam
    Expert

Jun 20, 2017, 02:51 AM
    I suspected there was some opposition for this union among family. I can only suggest you seek the counsel of your own local imam, or one that YOUR family has trust, and faith in.
    jawediqbal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2017, 10:33 PM
    Dear Sadaf Noor, Yes you can marry him because he is your cousin's son if you want to know more please Click Darul Iifta Link,
    https://www.dawateislami.net/downloa...fta-ahlesunnat

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Haram or halal [ 4 Answers ]

I want to ask that I got degree from university but one subject exam was given by my brother instead of me and I paid money to someone who allowed him to sat in exam instead of me. My Q is it haram to use that degree to get job as I already repented that it was wrong act. Kindly guide me in the...

Halal or haram [ 1 Answers ]

Is dichlorobenzyl alcohol halal or haram?

I have doubt whether eating Shark is haram or halal for muslims. If haram please explain [ 1 Answers ]

I have a doubt whether eating Shark is haram or halal for muslims. If haram please explain.. thank you

View more questions Search