Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yafeh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2017, 04:36 PM
    Cost of patient's meals
    How much should health care facility spend per patient's meal(breakfast, lunch, and supper)?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 18, 2017, 05:36 PM
    What's the budget for meals for how many people (including staff?)? I know from being a patient in a healthcare facility for six weeks and knowing what's on my elderly mother's tray three times a day that there's a tremendous amount of waste. Better would be to figure out nutritious offerings and then work out a reasonable meal plan with/for each patient.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2017, 04:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by yafeh View Post
    How much should health care facility spend per patient's meal(breakfast, lunch, and supper)?
    This is COMPLETELY dependent on what country (or even where in that country) you are talking about because prices and currencies are not universal.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 19, 2017, 01:00 PM
    It will also depend on the diet itself. Is ADA diet? AHA diet? Vegitarian?

The cost will vary depending on the diet ordered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dr. Patient relationship, disputed by patient [ 6 Answers ]

Recent visit to Dr. (in question) resulted in Dr.'s veiled threat of not covering patient under current ins program if said patient did not accept PA 's assessments of said patient condition, in plain words " if I didn't accept the PA working with said Dr. he would not accept me as a patient and...

Disclosure of a patient's name to another patient [ 2 Answers ]

Is is a violation of HIPPA law to disclose to one patient, that someone they know is also a patient of the same doctor's office?

Healthy meals but more calories or unhealthy meals but less overall calories? [ 6 Answers ]

What is better in terms of losing weight... Eating a meal high in fat and sodium but lower calories OR eating a healthier meal lower in fat and sodium but more calories? Basically I have noticed the following about myself. I like to eat a relatively unhealthy breakfast (McDonalds, etc). But once...

View more questions Search