Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chefmonday17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2017, 08:23 AM
    ETG test
    How do I read the results of an ETG test do you understand if I passed or failed
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 18, 2017, 08:50 AM
    Test results are simply values. Pass or fail is up to whomever requires you to test. Why were you tested? Job? Courts? Doctors?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

Can anyone tell me which test is more accurate:a scalp hair test or a body hair test? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me which test is more accurate: a scalp hair test or a body hair test. We have 2 test that were taken on the SAME day & 1 shows positive for methamphetamine and 1 shows negative. It should show negative! We are at a loss as to how a test that is so accurate has 2 different...

I'm two weeks late with my period heaps of crampin done blood test and urine test but [ 1 Answers ]

The tests were negative am I pankin too much!

Fitness equipment repair test/ motor test That I have to passed WITHIN 48 HOURS [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, I Have a Fitness equipments repair test and have to passed.I have 48 hours to find asnwers before send them back. I have trying to figure out answers for each questions but it takes really long time because each questions means 30 minutes of research online. It's mostly about fitness...

View more questions Search