Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Jun 18, 2017, 08:15 AM
    Ipod- gets very warm
    My iPod gets very warm. The battery holds for a while but not as long as
    It use to hold. I've never changed a battery and don't know if I have one
    That can be changed by me. Also, would it be lithium? That scares me.

I guess I could take to a town with Best Buy and pay for a Geek to
    Change it, if that's the problem. Any advice would be welcome.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 18, 2017, 08:57 AM
    Brand and model would be required information, then you can watch how the battery is replaced, and get the costs on Google. Then you can decide if this is something you can do, or pay for a service to do it for you.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2017, 09:12 AM
    Unless you are highly mechanically inclined, I might recommend you get someone who does this frequently or for a living to do it. I've rebuilt an Ipod classic 160gig version a number of years ago that was found on the street damaged, literally in the middle of the street (I still have it) back when they were still THE thing to have. It's really very easy to damage it while taking it apart and all the parts and cables inside are VERY delicate.

New battery isn't very much, you could even order the part online and take it to one of those Kiosks in the Mall that repair phone screens to have them put it in for you fairly cheaply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Behind warm fronts one can expect warm/cold air convection? [ 1 Answers ]

Behind warm fronts one can expect Warm/Cold air convection? What about behind a cold front

Apple Ipod touch 4G OR Ipod nano multi touch ? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents gave me a choise to make.. They want to get me either an apple Ipod 4G, or anIpod nano multi touch... Which one would be better for an 13 year old girl?

Warm water then very hot then warm? [ 4 Answers ]

Water heater is just over a year old, the water starts only warm at best then after a couple minutes gets very hot, and then warm and so on? Any ideas?

When I plug my earphones in the iPod the sound comes through both the iPod and earpho [ 1 Answers ]

When I plug my earphones in the iPod the sound comes through both the iPod and earphones. What I want to know is how to stop it on the Ipod so that it only comes through the ear phones when they are commected

No warm water in shower but warm water in sinks. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have the follwing problem: the warm water supply to the shower is not working properly although the sinks in the bathroom and kitchen have warm water. The shower itself is working fine (I removed and cleaned it). Then I disconnected the pipes and noticed that there is hardly warm water...

View more questions Search