there order of this function is "2"
    how is that be?
    and what is the meaning of order
    please help me,
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2017, 04:31 AM
    In the middle of a test?

What did your textbook say about determining this? How would you go about it? It is important to know as this years courses are the foundation for next years... if you don't understand this years work, how will you understand next years?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recurrence relations [ 1 Answers ]

Hello can someone please help with this question? Consider the sequence an+1 =sqrt(2 + an) Show that for all n in natural numbers. n+1 - a= (an=-an-1)/(sqrt(2+an+sqrt(2+an-1)) I really don't understand what to do?

Recurrence relation [ 2 Answers ]

be {an} Definition by the Recurrence relation Formula (as you can see in the picture). is also known that n >or=1 and a1=2 A)prove that for any n >or=1 Existing 1<or =an< or =3 http://p1cture.me/images/30404785521466373002.jpg thanks

Recurrence relations [ 1 Answers ]

A country uses as currency coins with values of 1 peso, 2 pesos, 5 pesos, and 10 pesos and bills with values of 5 pesos, 10 pesos, 20 pesos, 50 pesos, and 100 pesos. Find a recurrence relation for the number of ways to pay a bill of n pesos if the order in which the coins and bills...

Melanoma recurrence [ 6 Answers ]

One year ago at the age of 40 I was diagnosed with nodular melanoma on lower calf, The pathology report determined the size to be 1.5 mm and on the Breslow Scale a stage 4. I had wide excision surgery and a sentinel node biopsy. Mercifully, no cancer had traveled to the nodes. My question is...

Abscess recurrence [ 1 Answers ]

I had an abscess on a biscupid tooth due to nerve damage cuased by deep filling. I am abroad so haven't signed up with/visited a Dentist. I took some antibiotics and they worked, but now I am scared the abscess will return before I go home. How long do abscesses usually take to reccur after...

View more questions Search