Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cudaracer1974 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2017, 12:47 PM
    My dog is not eating and panting real hard qand now she's lost her equilibrium
    My dog is not eating and panting real hard and now she's lost her equilibrium like she's drunk she's 11 yrs old and been spayed
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 16, 2017, 12:51 PM
    If you are concerned enough to post on the net, you should be calling your local vet for advice !!!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 16, 2017, 07:18 PM
    There is really nothing anyone online can do for your dog, not even a vet.

You have to get her to a vet asap. These symptoms are not symptoms you can ignore and wait to get better. This could very well be life or death. I know that vets are expensive, and most pet owners can't afford the expense, especially for an emergency that could involve surgery, tests, and so on, but you have to find a way to get her in now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heavy panting not eating or drinking [ 4 Answers ]

My dog has been showing signs of losing weight for a week but was eating now has 5 days of heavy panting and not eating 1 day of not drinkiing

Hard panting [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is a 5 yr old staff , she has woke me up at 4 am ,she is panting really hard , and won't sit or lay down she feels very hot my vet does not open for another 6 hours is there anything I can do for her now

Dog has suddenly quit eating and drinking, He's panting but has normal temperature [ 2 Answers ]

Thirteen year old pappilion went from his normal extremely active happy self to a panting, non drinking or eating dog. He shows unusual habits as well (not laying in his favorite spots, not following me around like my shadow). I've tried placing water in his mouth but he just spits it out. This...

Eating a lot of grass, pants hard [ 4 Answers ]

I have a golden retriever, 3yrs. who is 8lbs. Overweight, doesn't seem to have much energy. Eating a lot of grass and pants hard all the time. Travels with us a lot.

View more questions Search