Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Apr 16, 2007, 02:01 PM
    I don't know if this is the right category but.
    I had a dream last night about being in a school shooting. It felt so real. It was kind of like my old high school campus mixed with the college campus I go to. We were running around and saw like 10 people with guns, then this girl shows up with a gun to us and starts shooting us. I felt like a sharp pain in my shoulder assuming I had been shot. Then I look around and I see my little cousin (we went to high school together) running then I follow him. People are shooting everywhere and people are running in every direction. Then I see this little kid walking by me, it's a little boy and it feels like I know him from somewhere... Well waking up from a horrible nightmare I look at the clock and it's about 6:45 a.m and then just now, there is breaking news on a school shooting at Virginia Tech that happened at about 7 a.m... isn't that weird? Does that mean anything at all or was I just having a weird dream?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2007, 01:00 AM
    Hi, Becca!

When J.F.K. was shot, many people reported thinking or dreaming about things concerning it before it happened. We are all connected. I don't know the explanations.

Abraham Lincoln?

Precognition is a thing that happens. At least that is my opinion.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2007, 01:06 AM
    I don't believe in precognition. I believe you dream about many weird and wonderful things that you have no recollection of. Some of these may have a little to with an event that occurs later. They will be recalled because the 2 are similar - this is how our brain works.

I don't choose to read anything into this kind of thing.
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Apr 17, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Capuchin the second I woke up, it was a freaky dream, I wokeup my sweetie and told him about my dream. A few hours later, there was the breaking news. He looked at me and said that was weird. It's not that I saw the breaking news and said "Oh yeah I had that dream". I acctually had that dream, but then maybe you're right. Don't know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What category on W7 for Spouse on H4? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife is a dependent on H4, and therefore ineligible to work or to obtain an SSN. She arrived in the US in Dec 2006. For my 2006 return: 1) Does she need to get an ITIN if I want to file as 'married, filing jointly' 2) What category should I choose on form W7? My guess was (e) "Spouse of a US...

A question of category [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a guiding principle concerning topics posting in the "religion" category as opposed to the "spirituality" category. . They are seeming more one in the same to me, the neophyte?

View more questions Search