Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    malik_a15 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2017, 10:29 PM
    Instagram direct blocked contacts
    Person A and B were chatting in instagram direct . 'A' blocks 'B' as a result chat to A becomes unavailable. 'B' also blocks ''A' during this ,so chat to B also Becomes unavailable, now both cant search each other on insta . Help me unblok each other
    Regards
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 13, 2017, 04:36 AM
    B can unblock A, but A may not want to unblock B and you can't make them. Maybe Snail Mail will help.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2017, 04:54 AM
    Phone or write a letter. Otherwise just deal with it, the other person might not WANT to communicate. One party can unblock the other... so can the other, IF THEY WANT TO COMMUNICATE... blocking someone isn't irreversible. You can unblock them just as easy as you blocked them...then the other party can get you if they decided they wanted to.

Jun 13, 2017, 06:56 AM
    as B has blocked A , B cant see A in his blocked list ....same is the case with A , A cant see B in his blocked contact list as he has blocked B too
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2017, 07:33 AM
    Not the way it works. If ONE person unblocks the other then one person CAN see the other even if they can't comment directly to them, but you can't force anyone to unblock you. They don't HAVE to deal with anyone they decided they don't want anything to do with.

I very rarely block anyone... even people I disagree with highly. Anyone I've blocked (never here, have only done it on Facebook) really, and I mean REALLY earned it before I did it.

What's wrong with direct contact if it means that much to you? Humans have done that since the very beginning. Hiding behind a screen is the lazy way out, you can visit them in person, pick up the phone, email them or write an actual letter (yes people do still do those things) Don't however cross the line into stalking. If they say no, then no means no.

Jun 13, 2017, 08:00 AM
    U are correct in all of your aspects , but do think that if I am posting a question,this means both are willing to unblock each other. :) .
    A cant see B in his Blocked list because B has also blocked him
    B cant see A in his blocked list because A has blocked him
    ... sorry if I am ruining your temper but the situation is complex to this much extent actually
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 13, 2017, 09:42 AM
    Why don't you simply unblock your "friend", and see if they unblock YOU? No, it's not as complicated as you make it. You just have high hopes, and deep fears, and unblocking them moves control to them.

Why haven't you just unblocked them and wait to see what they do? That's what I would do if I thought the other person was that important to me. No I don't do Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook, just email, and HOME phone.
    williamPorter Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2017, 11:16 PM
    Go to setting, Go to Blocked list and remove the person you want to unblock

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I move my device (phone) contacts to Google (Gmail) contacts on my Galaxy S5? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I move my device (aka phone) contacts to Google (aka Gmail) contacts on my Samsung Galaxy S5 Android phone?

How do I map outlook contacts to verizon email contacts? Some imported correctly. [ 0 Answers ]

I've exported my Outlook contacts to a .csv file and imported it into the Verizon email contacts. Some map correctly, and others don't. I haven't been able to figure out any rhyme or reason. I've opened up the file and moved a couple items that seemed misplaced, and shortened some items. Any...

Instagram Photos not showing up in its album in Instagram [ 0 Answers ]

When photos are uploaded through Instagram it is showed in Facebook Instagram photo album. But when new photos are added through Facebook to that Instagram Photo album it does not shown up on opening Instagram and its album. Can anyone explain how it happens?

How to import contacts from my Outlook 2007 contacts to BT Yahoo contacts? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm hoping that if I can import my list of Outlook contacts into BT Yahoo webmail it might stopping blocking emails from known friends. There appear to be no instructions for importing Outlook 2007 contacts into BT Yahoo/Talk21. I am following the instructions for earlier versions of Outlook, have...

Illusions contacts VS Natural touch contacts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Any one got any info on Illusions opeque colored contacts and Natrual Touch opeque colored contacts? Because I want to order some but my budget is very slim. The discroption of the contacts says that they provide depth to the eye... which gives off the illusion that they color you have is the...

View more questions Search