Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NERDROBOT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2017, 06:39 PM
    I am asking for a letter of referral from a friend is there a template?
    I am asking for a letter of referral from a friend is there a template? I need certain pointers I don't want to seem rude or distasteful or she will say no thanks.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 12, 2017, 06:52 PM
    For what? For a job?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 12, 2017, 08:03 PM
    Go to Google, type in "letter of referral template for a job" and then pick one. Too many to post here.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2017, 04:47 AM
    I agree, there is no one size fits all template. Besides.. its of minimal importance to an employer, they all know a friend is going to sugar coat any referral they give anyway.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 14, 2017, 04:19 AM
    If she is a friend, why would she hesitate to give you a letter of referral ? I find that hard to believe. Just ask, politely, she can only say no.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company introduction letter template [ 2 Answers ]

I want a introduction letter to introduce my company to the market as I have got business of providing sound and lights dj on rental basis

Need template and a draft sponsorship letter [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to organise inter-school competition in my community but since I have never written any such letter to appeal for funds from businesses before I don't know how to go about it. I need your advice and template. Many thanks Fiii

Template of a business introductory letter [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Mr. Jafar, It is a great pleasure to work with your respective organization. I would like to thank you very much for the time extended to me during our telephone conversation today. I am sure that understanding your requirements as well as having the opportunity to suggest solutions,...

A letter of introduction template [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new Auctioneer in Fl. I need to get my name out so I thought a letter of introduction sent to all auction companies in my area would be a lot better than driving to everyone. I am just looking for a template to get me started. Anyone have any ideas or where to look? Thank you in advance for...

Template for letter of introduction... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am sending out letters to introduce myself to potential business partners. Does anyone know where I can get templates without having to purchase anything? Thanks, Laurie

View more questions Search