Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wajeeha Shah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2017, 09:15 AM
    Islamic Shari'ah Law
    Hi

I am from Pakistan. I want to ask a question from you.
    It was when I was a kid I was seriously sick,so my parents vowed that they would be slaughtering a goat in the way of Allaah if I be healthy. I want to ask that can I and my family members eat the meat of that goat provided that we are Haanfi Syed and cannot take Zakat etc.

Best,

Wajeeha Shah
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 12, 2017, 12:14 PM
    Hello Wajeeha, Sharia Law is followed according to local or regional authority and as there are many different sects of Islam you should consult with your own local religious authority to answer your question. While many Muslims prepare feasts of properly prepared meat the Muslim way all the time, the guidance of your local Iman in such matters is advised.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Islamic [ 2 Answers ]

How many times of namaz.

Looking for islamic web site having islamic news,videos, information etc... [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for islamic web site having islamic news,videos, information etc... I think the name was pega or pege or a sort like this. Can you help me lease

Is islamic banking is true islamic [ 0 Answers ]

I'm doing job in dubai islamic bank and I have an offer from allied bank which is an conventional bank.is islamic banking is truly islamic.

View more questions Search