Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    psv_66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2017, 07:42 AM
    My Daughter (mother less child) want to become a rap singer in Hollywood.
    My daughter want to become become a rap singer (English songs). She lost her mother 4 years back and she writes rap songs dreaming about her mother and other songs as well. My dram is to give my children want they want before I leave this world. Now she is around 14 years. She on her own attended on line interviews in Hollywood school of dance and music.She even passed first round. But, when they asked about her parents involvement she shied away. She is too fond of dance and English music.
    Can anyone suggest me right way of guiding her! I can spend up to some extend based my financial situation.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 12, 2017, 08:28 AM
    In which country do you live? Please tell us more about these online interviews. Who or what sponsors them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I stop my child's mother from leaving the state with our daughter? [ 3 Answers ]

My daughters mother has stated that she is moving out of state and is taking our daughter with her. My daughter currently resides with me and I have a signed and notarised shared parenting document which names me the residential parent, but it hasn't been filed with the courts for lack of a motion...

Dad now wants to see almost 2 yr old daughter after mother files for child support [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, After my cousin tells her borfriend she is pregnant, he threatens to break-up with her if she does not abort. She tell him she will keep her baby and he leaves. He never tried contacting her while pregnant nor after the baby was born. She recently filed for child support and he now wants...

Father's right to his daughter when mother abandons child [ 2 Answers ]

Recently my daughters mother and I split apart.she is 6 yrs old and I have been in her life the whole time.the problem is her mother doesn't want her and has given permission to the grandmother to watch her.I talk on the phone with my daughter but am not allowed to visit with her.what can I do to...

My child's mother died and her parents took my daughter [ 9 Answers ]

My ex-girlfriend died 2 weeks ago. She was killed in a car accident and my daughter was in the accident also. Nobody even contacted me, and her maternal grandmother took her home from the hospital. She has had her ever since, and every time I try to work out something to be able to see her, she...

Mother vs. Daughter over child visitation [ 0 Answers ]

My daughter signed custody of her then 9 month old daughter over to me. That was almost two years ago. Court order states that I have the final say about where and for how long my daughter can take the child. So far visitation has always been at my home , whenever and how long my daughter...

View more questions Search