of people who lived at whatever address I put in within the five boroughs
    In NYC.

In case you're wondering... I now live very far from there to go in person
    I was caring for a feral community of cats and wanted to talk to the
    people about it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 12, 2017, 06:49 AM
    Send a snail mail to your old address, to whom it may concern, or access the public property records on the net.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I do nc if my ex still lives with me? [ 0 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me after an argument that to me was not something to break up over. The thing he said was that it's just been too much over time. He hates arguments and he says he's been heart broken for a whole because I give him a hard time about things. It's been three weeks now and I...

State Filing where husband lives in PA, wife lives in NJ [ 1 Answers ]

In 2008, my husband lived and worked in PA, while I worked in PA, but lived in NJ. We would like to file jointly for our federal taxes, but are not sure how to file for the state taxes. Should I file MFS for my NJ taxes, and he file MFS for his PA taxes or should we file using another option?

Our lives don't mean anything, what can I say? [ 3 Answers ]

My best friend has been sort of depressed lately, with good reason I suppose. We hang in a group that is really tight--we would do anything for each other. Her and I are the only two members of said group that do not smoke. The others said they would quit and did for some time, but then they...

I just want him out of our lives! [ 3 Answers ]

I was with my kids dad for 6yrs then we split. He cheated and I started dating a women. He went crazy for a while. Then I decided to move to A.z because the cost of living is more affordable then Cali. And I was tried of livving with people my boys needed a place of their own now we have our own...

Claiming a grandchild that lives with you or does father that lives elsewhere? [ 6 Answers ]

My 18 year old daughter lives with me full time, is full time high school student, has had a baby 12/5/07 and the baby also lives with me. I do claim my daughter as a dependent. The baby is covered by his fathers insurance. Who claims the baby as a dependent on their taxes, the father or myself?

View more questions Search