Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    navnave328 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2017, 02:12 AM
    Transmission electron microscopy
    Why is all of the energy transferred to the atom during ionization not recovered by the emission of a characteristic x-ray?

Check out some similar questions!

Valence electron [ 6 Answers ]

I asked to find the number of Valence electron in Bismuth so my answer is 5. yes? And 1 more question is I need to find the number of electrons in 4th level of Au So is will be 32? Because if we look on Au in the 4th level so there 2 electrons in 4s 6 electrons in 4p 10 electrons in 4d and 14...

SEM vs Optical Microscopy [ 4 Answers ]

Why does a scanning electron microscope have better depth of field than an optical microscope? Thanks Ellen

Auto transmission will not downshift in pontiac sunfire 3 speed transmission [ 0 Answers ]

My car Pontiac Sunfire with a 3 speed automatic transmission will not downshift. I already replaced and adjusted the shift cable. It upshifts with no problem and will go as fast as I give it gas. What could the problem be? Thanks!

Distinguish between optical microscopy and scanning electron microscope [ 1 Answers ]

Difference between scanning electron microscope and optical microscope

Microscopy ocular lens [ 1 Answers ]

Which would be a better microscope? One with a 10x ocular lens and a 40x objective lens, or one with a 20x ocular lens and a 20x objective lens. I know they have the same magnification, but would one have a better resolution?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.