Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brown61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2017, 02:20 PM
    2004 tahoe, my front power seats and passenger side windows stopped working at the sa
    Front power seats and passenger side windows stopped working at the same time. I swapped out the 50a fuse under the hood and was able to move the seat. (didn't check the windows) Replaced the fuse and as soon as I started the motor up, the fuse blew again
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jul 14, 2017, 08:45 AM
    Time to replace the seat motors. Probably the best way is to get a used seat online. Shop around plus read reviews.
    Bluemorn1ng Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2017, 09:51 AM
    Asked my ASE hubby, his first assumption was to check for a short. Then test the seat motors.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The power door on passenger side 2008 chrysler town and country stopped working. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2008 Chrysler Town and Country Touring Edition. All of a sudden the power door on the paeenger side of the vhicle stopped working. I have to open and close it mannually, the power window and heated seat on that side also quit working. You can't operate the window from the master switch...

2005 Chevy Tahoe Passenger Power Windows and Both Power Seats not Working [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2005 Chevy Tahoe. The passenger side windows stopped working and both passenger and driver power seats stopped working. All of this happened at the same time. I saw this same problem posted by another user back in January but I didn't see a clear answer. Does anybody know how to fix...

2004 Chevy Tahoe Power Seats and Passenger window don [ 1 Answers ]

2004 Chevy Avalanche Power Seats and Passenger window don't work

2003 Chevy Tahoe Power Seats and Passenger window don't work [ 3 Answers ]

My power seats aren't working, all the windows besides the passenger work. I read about a problem with the ground under the driver seat, does any one have more information about where the ground wire is? I could not locate it.

View more questions Search