Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Grjo51 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2017, 11:46 AM
    45A overhead garage door opener which replacement to order
    I lost remote control for an Overhead Corp garage door model 45A. Which remote would work to replace it
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2017, 01:18 PM
    I googled and found several, Google it, then Images and see if you can see yours. No matter the operator, I would find receiver and see if it uses DIP switches, or Learning Type. May have an After Market type. They do make Long Range Transmitters(Linear, for example. And if you have an Electric Gate, you could have a 2 pushbutton remote to control both?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Overhead garage door opener model 555 [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old 1992 model 555 Overhead garage opener and I'm trying to raise the door about 2" higher, what is the procedure as I have no manual?

Overhead garage door opener model 45A [ 3 Answers ]

I have a overhead door model 45A it opens the door fine, but slides back about a foot after its opened. When trying to close the motor hums but won't engage to close. Any hints on adjusting it to correct problem? Thanks

Overhead Door garage door opener light just blinks? [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: My 15 y/o Overhead Door (brand) garage door opener was working fine opening & closing until a few days ago. It has very low usage because I mostly park my car outside the garage door. Now when I press the remote control w/ new battery OR the hard wired wall switch, the light on the...

View more questions Search