Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elisesmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2017, 09:18 PM
    Spanking more then normal
    Not that long ago about like a few weeks ago, (I'm a teen and a germophobic afraid of germs) I was having dinner and I got my food cut for me by one of my parents, and I didn't want to eat it anymore, let's just say I wouldn't listen to eat my food so I got REALLY in trouble! I'm not exaggerating this or lying but I got spanked more then 50 times, then I got thrown into my room where I fell unconscious. I don't know whose fault this is, mine for not listening, or my parent, for going way overboard with the punishment. I recently got a F in math for failing a test, it was a C before and now I'm really scare as hell, as of I don't want to get a spanking like I do everyday for the littlest things ever since I could remember, this is real, this is not a troll, and I had just enough of what life has to offer! Anyone with the same experience?
    Princessm1970 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2017, 01:31 AM
    You need to tell a school therapist But make sure to tell the therapist not to ontact your parents. . Ask them to ontact cPS. I pray for ou.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 10, 2017, 01:56 AM
    No, not with the same experience, but why are you asking us this question? Surely you know the procedures for reporting any kind of abuse, so why are you putting up with it ? You need to talk to a school counselor about this, if you want it to stop.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 10, 2017, 04:00 AM
    Why does a teen need their food cut for them, and what's going on in your life that you are failing your tests? What are those little things that tick them off and get you spanked? Could be that they are not so little to your parents, and could this be a pattern of you not listening to their instruction? Please explain some of those little things you get spanked for if you can.

How old are you exactly? Teen is a very wide range 13-19. SO help me understand your situation better. Do you have siblings? If so what are their ages and do they get spanked too?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2017, 12:40 PM
    As is usually the case... and PARTICULARLY when teens are involved (most tend to really exaggerate things)... I think there is a whole lot more to this story and a whole other side to it as well.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 10, 2017, 02:30 PM
    Spanked over 50 times. Whenever I got spanked I never counted how many slaps I got, felt like 50 when most times it was more like 3.

I would like to hear your parents side of this. Do you really get spanked daily? Is it for disobedience, like you wrote about, or is it really for very little things?

Bottom line, if you feel you're being abused, that this is not acceptable discipline, then contact your school counsellor. She/he will tell CPS, CPS will investigate your home and your parents, and if they're found to be unfit, you'll be sent to foster care. You can also call the police when they're hitting you, or right after, and file charges against them, which would again land you in foster care. These are your options, so use them.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 10, 2017, 06:40 PM
    If you are still in school, speak with a trusted teacher. Counselors aren't always available to speak with as easily as one of your teachers. If school is out, you can always make a report with Children's Protective Services. The forms are online, or call your local sheriff or police department. I agree with many of the others here-- cutting up your meat for you is not normal, nor are spankings at your age. So, please explain a little more about your situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spanking an out of control teenager? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone, my name is Albert. I am 24 and live in California. To make a long story short, I have an out of control 15 year old sister. I constantly wake up to her screaming at my parents at the top of her lungs, cussing them out, she constantly disrespects everyone around her, she comes and...

Monkey spanking? [ 6 Answers ]

Knowing that my husband "spanked his monkey" is always a turn on for me. When my ex did that it pissed me off. (He referred to it as beating off.) Do any of you girls get turned on when you know he is feeling sexual, even if you're not directly involved? Guys, do your wives have feelings about...

My husband believes in spanking and I don't [ 12 Answers ]

My husband tells me that I'm a bad mom because I don't spank my kids I try to correct them with other methods how do I know if he's gone too far with it.

View more questions Search