Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annu998 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2017, 11:57 PM
    Why Pinewood Furniture? – Benefits of pinewood
    Actually I am thinking to renovate my outdoor bed with woods that only covers the corners part and inside empty fill. So help me out is it possible.
    Thank you
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 9, 2017, 12:51 AM
    Pine is easy and cheap to work with, but can be damaged quite easily, as it's a soft wood..
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2017, 12:47 PM
    1. "outdoor bed with woods that only covers the corners part and inside empty fill" Could you please explain a bit better? Sleeping bed, flower bed or garden bed?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2017, 05:06 PM
    Need more information... Only benefit is its cheap. If its exposed to rain or ground contact it should be pressure treated or it likely won't last a year.
    Arunkumaarr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2017, 04:09 AM
    Pine wood furniture is less cheap than other solid wood furniture. It can be painted and covered with veneer easily. Crafting molds on pine wood in easy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friends with benefits.. just benefits [ 7 Answers ]

So I've been hooking up with this guy for almost 2 years on and off.. I want more than just sex from him but I know that's all he wants from me and apart if me is okay with that but at the same time I'm not.. we hook up at least twice a week and I love it!. but I don't like that I wake up and he's...

Furniture [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone knit the gevlochten ball. It is made of 6 strips of knitted material woven together into a ball. I have noted people of all ages find it irresistible, I have never sold one, I just give them away. Has any body noted how attached some people become to them. Kajubo

Buy my furniture [ 4 Answers ]

Are there any companies that come to your house & buy your furniture & haul it away?

Dog chewing leather furniture, is there a product to apply on furniture? [ 5 Answers ]

My 12 week lab puppy loves to chew on our leather furnitre. We have many toys and try to detur him from biting with introducing a toy when he bites the leather furniture and also tried frozen wash cloths. We use a firm NO! But almost seems to get more playful and thinks it's a game. Can I use...

View more questions Search