Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marithei Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 01:12 PM
    Business-to-customer introduction letter
    Hi please help me find a sample of business-to-customer introduction letter, I really need it urgently, thank u..
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2012, 04:41 PM
    Microsoft Office Templates are provided free of charge, and offer a lot of great ideas. I would suggest looking through their "Sales Letters" category. Find one that is similar to your needs and then personalize it with your own wording.

The best practice is to get to the point in bold headline, perhaps above the salutation. Example:

Vendor Name
    Vendor Address

Your Name
    Your Address

Introducing our new line of ACME Widgets at 30% off for New Customers!

Dear (Name);

{Enter your letter here}

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business Introduction Letter [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Can any one pass me on sample Business Intriduction Letters, if you have any? Your help is greatyly appreciated! Thanks, Aparna.

Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone new a great way to write an introduction letter to network TV introducing my talent. I'm a comedian and I would like to send a dvd of myself to places like snl and ellen degeneris. But I need something that will catch their eye but yet still seem...

How to write a letter to customer introdue ourself and our company product [ 4 Answers ]

Dear help desk, How to write a letter to customer introdue ourself and our company product??

Business introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can any one help me with writing an introduction letter for my timber flooring business. I would like to send these out to builders to get work. Thank you bernna70

Customer Service Letter [ 1 Answers ]

I have to write a letter apologizing to a customer... the customer received a counterfeit $50 bill at one of our stores. She thinks it came from our store but left the store before determination of the fake money. She wants a letter stating that there is nothing we can do about the problem so that...

View more questions Search