Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vishu123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2017, 02:31 AM
    Need Help !
    I need your help as I have started my own consultancy and what I am getting is c2c requirements from other consultants.
    I would need your insight on :

1. what is the fees structure for c2c , as I have seen people charging per hour but I am not sure if that is per hour for a month / or months' salary.
    2 since our role is only to share the CV with them nothing more, do I need any documents to support this ?
    3. how can we get the clients in US directly/ is there any way ? Rather than working with vendors who work for consultancy ?

Please help ! As your help is much needed.
    Tatla Posts: 55, Reputation: 5

Jun 15, 2017, 11:51 PM
    First of all, I would like to wish you good luck for starting a new career. However, to reply to your queries, I would need to know which part of the world are you living, i.e. the name of the country and the province. However, I would like to add here, that the fee structure is dependent basically upon your calibre, the quality of services you provide, the fame you have got and the service (or GST, as the case may be) tax applicable. You need to get a inlet register in which you need to maintain a record of all the candidates coming to you with remarks column to enter the purpose of his visit. Moreover, you need to maintain an attendance record of the employees of your unit. If this is not enough, you have to keep the books of a/c, as per the requirements of direct and indirect taxes. If you are working in US, you can get the clients, by word of mouth or media. Adverstise aggressively, and give you best (of services) to the prospective candidates visiting you. It is your quality of work and the fame and name you get, which would ultimately go in your favour professionally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search