Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hamidcommander Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2017, 11:13 PM
    Obsession to those with natural blond hair, what should I do?
    Iam obsessed with those with natural blond hair, I feel good having this feeling, should I continue?
    When I look at blonds ,I become upside down, I feel an strong attraction toward them,
    I feel that I love them, I want to do anything I can to favor them and I feel very good about it.
    I have two choices ,try feeding the obsession,which will make the feeling stronger or try to remove it?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 8, 2017, 03:07 AM
    Those are not your only options. You can live with your obsession and not cross reasonable lines of good behavior. Then hopefully you can enjoy your ride without compromising your dignity, or self respect... or make a fool, or pest of yourself.

Has that ever happened while you feed the feel good of your obsession?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going from natural blond hair to black ?( never dyed it before) [ 2 Answers ]

I need a change , so going from a light shade to a dark one will probabaly do it . How long will the dying process take ? What's the best dye to use like semi permanent or permanent ? Need information on dying your hair and what are the risks will it actaully go green ? Thank you

How can I get My Natural red hair blond without bleach? [ 1 Answers ]

So I have had red hair my whole life and I want a change. I want to look like Jayne Mansfield since I already do the 1940s/ 1950s look :) I have loved blond hair since I was a little girl and always wanted it. Is there a way to dye my hair from a box without making it look uneven, nasty or brassy?...

I want to die my hair red but I'm a natural blond? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a natural blond, pale face and all that, but my mum had an idea that I dye my hair a light purple or a reddish/orange colour. I have short hair, it's in a bob and I'm 15. But my problem is, I don't know if it will suit me or not as I've never dyed my hair any colour apart from blond to make it...

Wants blond & black hair w/ roots all blond. [ 3 Answers ]

So the issue is is that a few months ago, I'm estimating about 6 -8, I wanted to put a blond patch in my hair with purple tips. But the blond turned gray.so we did again and it turned a lighter grey and then we put in the purple tips and it looks plumish. I was upset about it so my mom went to get...

I wish to return to my natural, platinum blond hair. [ 8 Answers ]

Hello everyone. My name is Alastor, and I fear I have done terrible things to my hair. What have I done, you may ask? Well, last September, I dyed my extremely light blond hair to a very dark red for reasons beyond me. By January, it was somewhat faded, but still looked terrible. I went down to...

View more questions Search