Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mishy31476 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2017, 09:55 PM
    HELP! This is making me CRAZY!!
    When I was a kid I had a unique race track type of toy. The tracks were plastic oval shaped kind of tubes that were black on the bottom and clear on the top. You could put a white with silver head robot type of figure into the track or an orange plastic ship in. They would zip around the track powered by an air compressor. It was probably either made in the late 70s or early 80s. I loved this toy and can't remember for the life of me what it was called. Please help!!! (My description might not be completely accurate, time changes memories, lol)

Check out some similar questions!

My Husband is making me crazy! [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, Recently my husband and I have been fighting about a problem that has developed. I have accepted a job and am now employed, I have not yet made a connection to my problem and my job, but lately, he is demanding to read my text messages! We have had in the past week, perhaps 5 fights...

Is love making me crazy [ 0 Answers ]

How many people do you think stay for financial reasons? Or is this just me?

Algerbra is making me crazy [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone (without the sarcasim) please tell me how to get this answer I can't even figure how to start. I must also show how I got the answer. Here is the question as written. " If A is your age, the maximum pulse rate you should maintain while exersizing is 0.88 (220-A). What is the maximum...

I Don't Know What to Do, She's Making me Crazy [ 5 Answers ]

Recently my girlfriend of 9 months and I broke up. I fell into a small depression for a while, but naturally, with time I got better. I started talking to another girl, but I was taking things really slow, in order to respect my ex and also just because I didn't want to rush into anything I was...

Being in debt is making me crazy [ 12 Answers ]

I have been in debt most of my adult life but now my debts are consuming me. After I bought a house which in fact was a broken down shack, I cannot make ends meet. The real estate agent who sold me the house can only pay me back if the repair cost is 30% of the property´s total value, which it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.