Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gypsy13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2017, 05:31 PM
    Can I pass my EtG test?
    Can I pass my ETG test. Friday night I drank 3-4 shots of vodka mixed with Bailey's a tall mixed drink and 1 beer between 5:30 and 9:30 pm. I gave myself 12 hours to consider a 0 BAC. Bringing me to Saturday morning at 9:30 am. I have an ETG screening tomorrow being Wednesday at noon. Giving myself approximately 99 hours from 0 BAC and 111hours from last drink. I'm female 29 5 3 165lbs. Will I pass?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2017, 12:52 PM
    I have to ask if you have BAC tests why was you drinking? What happens happens... odds are in your favor THIS time... what happens next time when they aren't? Are you prepared for the consequences. Recommend checking in with AA or some other similar group, otherwise you are just going to continue down this same path and end up in jail, or dead. Its clear which option is the best in the long run.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2017, 03:03 PM
    BAC is meaningless, good only for a DUI check. Why push the issue? If you aren't supposed to drink, don't. You may not be so lucky next time.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 8, 2017, 03:19 AM
    You have more of a chance to pass rather than fail, but there is no way to know for sure since the many factors that go into the test have nothing to do with a BAC. Time is a good guideline, abstinence is better.
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

Jun 16, 2017, 10:01 AM
    If your BAC was 0 96 hours prior to testing, you will pass.
    Gypsy13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2017, 06:44 PM
    Are you sure because it's been a week and a half and I haven't heard anything back yet!
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

Jun 23, 2017, 09:20 PM
    Sorry for the delay, but I can never be "sure" however, the ETG is an "80 hour" test. 80 hours marks the absolute high end of what they can find. Unless you are an chronic alcoholic, chances are 99.9% you passed. You have not heard anything because there is nothing to report. I dealt with this testing for 2+ years. I did extensive web research on the subject. If you had failed, you should have heard by now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pass EtG test after 48 hrs-10 light beers? Will I pass? [ 1 Answers ]

I had 3, 32oz, 3.2 light beers starting at 2pm Monday. Additional 4, 12oz, 5.0 light beers until around 6 pm on Monday. Female, avg metabolism, 140 lbs, 5'6". I have an EtG test on Wed by 6pm. Will I pass? Any recommendations to pass?

Will I pass my ETG test if I drank two 40z beers on Friday test is on Monday [ 2 Answers ]

I had 1 and 1/2 40 oz beers ( Thurs) finished at 2am Fri. Then drank the rest of the 1/2 40oz Friday finished at 4 pm.. Will I pass my EtG on Monday at 7pm?

Will I pass an EtG test if I had 6 beers Friday night and took a drug test Monday [ 0 Answers ]

Will I pass an ETG test that was sent to a lab , if I drank 6 beers Friday night till about 12am then took the EtG test Monday at about 10pm...

Will I pass my drug test if I took percocet 4 days prior to the test? [ 6 Answers ]

Yes I'm an idiot. A week or so ago I got black out drunk and ended up taking one perc 5. Sure enough 4 days later I had a urine test. I did drink a gallon of gatorade and a gallon of water two days before the test and drank a decent amount of fluids the other three days. And a couple shots the...

Will I pass my drug test if I took percocet 4 days prior to the test? [ 2 Answers ]

Yes I'm an idiot. A week or so ago I got black out drunk and ended up taking one perc 5. Sure enough 4 days later I had a urine test. I did drink a gallon of gatorade and a gallon of water two days before the test and drank a decent amount of fluids the other three days. And a couple shots the...

View more questions Search